Friday, February 24, 2012

Apple iPad eCourse Review

New tech trends come and go by but the 21st century has proven to be a tough one. The last century we have seen the longest continued use of the same technology but with major improvements every single year. Yes, they can keep it coming. Everytime since the launch of the iPhone I have watched everysingle keynote presented by Steve Jobs (R.I.P) the sway and elegance that apple uses to promote its product fills me in such a way that draws me it to it, to keep on watching every keynote as though it was some form of New Year's celebration. Yet I admit it is simply and entertaining venue to attrach more customers and create a lot of hype but the way this is done attracts me nonetheless.

All the way from the first iphone to the iPad 2 I always had the same issue with apple. They never provide for an easy hands of tutorials of some form to provide to their customers. You know, this really bothers me.

I feel that it is inconceible for a company as profitable as apple to simply overlook such nessecities that their customers can make a lot of use of. Think about it, theres hundreds of thousands of apps that most of them you do not even know what the heck they are even for. The reason being why most of those apps are quite useless to us is because people do not become proficient using apple's own apps let alone start using other complicated apps.

Do you see my point? if apple provided some form of tutorials to us we would apply every single task of every single app across all apple products and into our lives. Right now we might even start making money somewhere in any industry with little experience, given that apple products are so incredibly abilitous at problem solving that we could have grasped on time what should we do with so much power hands.

This why I welcome those people out there that identify nessecities for people and market for it. Do not get me wrong I do condemn scammers and people who pretend to help you with something but they are in just for the easy money. If you feel knowing your iPad upside down, inside out is something that can incentivize you into wanting more and more knowledge I recommend this site. Also for those who might be interested in at least knowing great useful apps go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment